I am currently delving into a deeper understanding of the true meaning of the cross of Christ, how it relates to salvation and how it reveals God's heart.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Just a Note about this Series

This is a temporary posting to let anyone know who might be interested in this current series that I have just posted the first 7 that started this series but were, until now unpublished. I decided to go ahead and post all of them though at the time I wrote them the material was too sensitive to me personally to release them at that time. I also linked all of the posts together in this series on Bitter Roots up to the current date so that they can be read from the beginning in sequence. The place to drop into the first post of the series is on the link called Bible Exploration Series in the sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment. Let me know how you feel about what you are reading. This is where I share my personal thoughts and feelings about whatever I am studying in the Word at this time and I relish your input.